Friday, October 11, 2013

Food WINS

Today, I finally picked a couple of recipes that worked.  Everything is delicious.

Roasted carrot hummus. Amazing.

Almond butter pumpkin cookies.  Pretty good.  I didn't have enough almond butter so I estimated the rest of the ingredients and I might have estimated wrong....

Pumpkin cinnamon applesauce.  By far, the best thing of the day.  Made with delicious honeycrisp apples.  

And a total FAIL.  I broke my favorite tablespoon.  The other half slid under the refrigerator.  
Right now the delicious smell of cooking apples and cinnamon has been replaced by the slightly grotesque smell of baked salmon as I have been experimenting with Atticus cookies and made him some pumpkin salmon bites.

Now I actually  need to make my FOOD food for the week - teriyaki tempeh and rice, and stop making side dishes and desserts.

We cannot cure the world of sorrows but we can choose to live in joy.
~ Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment