Every time you mention the "academy" I think of that old advertisement for some school that they run in the middle of the day for folks who need to get a job and want some new skills... you know, "I'm calling the academy." remember that?
well, considering this picture was taken on my camera phone i'd say not so much. but then considering the sun was about to come up, i'd say yes. :) i didn't really notice it was that blue until you said so. maybe i will remember to check the sky in the morning when i have to be up at oh-dark thirty again.
Every time you mention the "academy" I think of that old advertisement for some school that they run in the middle of the day for folks who need to get a job and want some new skills... you know, "I'm calling the academy." remember that?
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha.... thats hilarious!!! i do remember that!! i'm going to think of that everytime someone mentions it now.
ReplyDeleteIs the sky really that blue there?
ReplyDeletewell, considering this picture was taken on my camera phone i'd say not so much. but then considering the sun was about to come up, i'd say yes. :) i didn't really notice it was that blue until you said so. maybe i will remember to check the sky in the morning when i have to be up at oh-dark thirty again.
ReplyDelete