Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New toy

I finally got the new toys for Atticus I bought off of barkingdeals.com.  It only took him 3 days to realize how fun they actually are.  We played for a long time last night.  Here's happy puppy play time in pictures (ignore the bright eyes - that happens when I use a flash.  And ignore the messy background.  I started to pack).



watching me out of the corner of his eye...
 

 


what retrivers do with dead animals and toys








Got called in to work early tonight.  Now I have to decide if I want to get dressed and run errands before work, or chill here and pack.  I really need to run errands, but Atticus is currently laying on my feet so I'm nice and toasty, and its COLD outside. 

Not looking forward to a 12 hour Monday.  I'm still in a work funk from my meeting.

I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.
~ Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment