Monday, February 13, 2012

Some less cryptic pictures of late

The picture that started a conversation.... 
Erin and I couldn't decide what to wear at home so we brought all our options to Seattle with us....

Girled up and ready to go out

Some ridiculous sugar-filled drinks. 

At the piano bar


After the Piano Bar

The day of the race.  My friend Kristen and I.  None of my other race photos turned out.  Stay tuned.

Last week a bunch of us went to paint pottery.  This is a "during" photo

"After" - the inside of the bowl.  Duh.

The outside.  Its so shiny and cool I couldn't take an unblurry photo.

Tax dollars hard at work.  Not yours hopefully.
Here is someone you might know:  I look sweaty and barely with it.  Feel free to browse all the skin I had to see in order to run.  It was for the children, after all...

It doesn't hurt to be optimistic. You can always cry later. ~ Lucimar Santos de Lima

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. word. that's a lot of skin. it's good to know that there are a lot of "normal" bodies out there, though.

    ReplyDelete