Monday, December 3, 2012

Mini photo-dump

Its kinda hard to see - but on the left side of the picture there's a rainbow.  Some day I'll tell you about my rainbow story and what they mean to me.

I was invited to an ugly Christmas sweater party.  We don't have our own, so we made them...

Here's mine.

My friend Michelle and I modeling our sweaters.

Oh yeah, and I  made pumpkin bagels.  What!?!?  Easy and delicious.
So, I'm just sitting here in the comfort of my living room, 4:26 am, drinking coffee and listening to the comforting sound of a rain storm against the side of the house.  It's threatening to put me to sleep.  I'm in no particular hurry to start my 2nd 12 hour shift for this week.

"...it seemed too presumptuous to imply I'd made it out of the darkness, because if we keep going, there are always more tunnels, more challenges, darker darks.  But today I realized I have made it somewhere - I've made it to here.  And here's pretty good."
~a post from this week's Postsecret

No comments:

Post a Comment