Sunday, February 9, 2014

The beginning of more-self-sufficiency

I've been learning a lot....

Like how to change a tire.  On a Ford F250.  I got to use an airgun and torque wrench.  What this picture doesn't show is I don't have 140 pounds of pressure to properly do this more than once, and my feet kept sliding everywhere.

No, I'm not 300 pounds.  I'm wearing a huge coat and it was snowing outside.
 And how to chop kindling! 

I'm kind of a chopping fool.  It's way more fun than it should be.

 
Also, how to build a fire in a woodstove.  How to operate a pellet stove. 
 
And I occasionally get to feed horses.  

You didn't think I'd make a post without an Atticus picture, did you?
Yet I still cannot figure out windows 8 and how to print from PDF. 

Strong women don't play victim, don't make themselves look pitiful, and don't point fingers.  They stand and they deal.
~ Mandy Hale

2 comments:

  1. if it makes you feel better, windows 8 is the worst (unless you have a touch-screen computer, then it's okay)

    ReplyDelete