![]() |
| Our walk this morning, when it had started to snow.... |
![]() |
| One look at Attie this morning and I heard Julie Andrews singing. Made me laugh. |
I don't have any pictures of this storm from when I woke up. It only snowed a couple of inches, but it is literally below freezing with gale-force winds. As I was drinking my coffee the lights kept flickering so I told Atticus we'd go for a walk then I'd come back and take a shower and get ready for work just in case. Well, after we came back and stepped inside, I wasn't even done taking off all my winter paraphernalia when the lights went out. GREAT.
There is absolutely nothing to do with no power, except get on the computer. And pretty soon I need to start getting ready. I can only imagine how fun work is going to be tonight. I should probably prepare for a 14 hour shift or something. With lots of hot-chocolate packets and food to keep me motivated.
BRRRR....
"How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world."
~ William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice



No comments:
Post a Comment