Monday, October 1, 2012

A day in the life I suppose...

I surprised people at work by wearing a skirt and fabulous boots.  The first time I've worn these boots in two years.   
Mainly an inside joke, but this was waiting for me when I got to work this morning.  A message from a friend.

People feel the need to give me large zucchini they don't know what to do with.  Random.  

I don't think that picture properly conveys how big this zucchini is.  I mean seriously, this thing is huge.  Compare it to the dollar.  

Sunset in the parking lot as I left the gym after an especially hard workout.  A good ending to a long day.  

She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short.
~ Brian Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment