![]() |
| Before: kohlrabi from my CSA. I had to pinterest (used as a verb here) what to do with it. |
![]() |
| After: Kohlrabi chips. It IS true that everything tastes better with olive oil and salt. Should have bought more! |
![]() |
| Before: a sad head of cabbage from my CSA. I bought it last week so it was looking a little wilted. |
![]() |
| After: stir-fried cabbage. Four ingredients, amazingly good. Where has cabbage been all my life? |
I do have to say that cooked cabbage and kohlrabi smell surprisingly the same. And that it smells just like my grandma's kitchen used to.
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it,
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't even hate you.
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.
~ Cat Stratford, 10 Things I Hate About You






No comments:
Post a Comment