Saturday, March 16, 2013

Photo Dump

I'm a slacker, I know.  I just haven't been posting like normal.  I was looking through my pictures as well and realized I actually took some to put on here and just never did.

Hummus melts.  They reminded me of really fancy pizza. You have the crust (english muffin), the sauce (hummus), the toppings (sauted spinach in garlic), and the cheese (cheese).  Pretty good stuff.  
East coast hamburger BBQ using TVP.  Very delicious and extremely low calorie.  Of course, I destroyed that by adding cheese and a really cheap roll.  Some pomegranate chips to go with it (not really very good).  

$20 worth of non-modified, organic, blah blah seeds. Mostly flowers.  I think I'm going to rip out my front flower bed and start all over....considering I have no idea what's growing in there now.  Just trying out 4 veggies this year.  

Celebration dinner with a friend over a new job (dispatcher!).  

Marionberry pie with some friends for pie day (3/14).  


Swing shift this past week and suddenly I have all this time to get ready for work.  Hence tights and a skirt one day.  I was feeling like poking at policy a bit so I wore my skull shoes to balance it all out.
A true NW dog.  The grass was wet but it was a partly cloudy day, so he soaked up the sun when he could.  He is more excited for spring than I am.  
I actually have a fairly busy weekend planned to include meeting up a friend from high school who is visiting Seattle and volunteering with Habitat for Humanity as a cashier at their overstock sale.

Still trying to move onward and upward.

Only the gentle are ever really strong.
~ James Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment