Today I had planned to wake up early, see an afternoon movie with a friend, and basically spend a lazy day doing nothing.
But it was too nice of a day to spend entirely indoors. And well, once I'm up, I'm up.
 |
| Breakfast: a YMCA charity fundraiser at the American Legion. MMM...mass produced spaghetti. Perfect. |
 |
| A drive up to the northern coast to Point no Point. The lighthouse. |
 |
| The clouds. |
 |
| The view across the water to Whidbey Island. |
 |
| The view down the beach. |
 |
| A stop at the Flying Pickle Cafe. Awesome! |
 |
| Chief Seattle's grave. Suquamish nation. |
 |
| Some sort of ritual offerings (??) in front of Seattle's grave. |
 |
| This makes my feminist gene roar. |
 |
| Sad. |
 |
| Sadder. |
Afterwards, a stupid comedy, the largest movie coke ever, and a soft pretzel.
A fun day, inspired by spontaneity and the sun.
A little nonsense,
now and then,
is relished by
the wisest men.
~ Willy Wonka
No comments:
Post a Comment