Time passes quickly when you're busy and when you're sick. That's all the excuses I can muster for the past 2 weeks. Sometime on the way back from Utah or the next day I started feeling sick, and here I am 5 days later with a full blown chest cold. Wooo. Although I am grateful it's not in my sinuses, as its even harder to work when you're constantly blowing your nose.
I was so busy two weeks ago, and this week has literally been nothing but work and sleep. I haven't even felt good enough to cook, and have been surviving on fruit and soup, which I am out of, and junk food at work. Yup, makes for a nice combination.
After I'm done typing this I think I will go outside, because its amazingly sunny, and I really need to do some yardwork. I don't really feel up to it, but my backyard is turning into a jungle, and my seedlings need planted soon.
But anyways, here's some pictorial updates from the last 2 weeks...
 |
| volunteered at WalkMS 2 weeks ago. It was amazing how much more cordially I was treated for being a returning volunteer. |
 |
| Flew to Utah for 3 days. We went hiking in Zion National Park. This was the Canyon Overlook. |
 |
| I can't remember what this was called. River something? |
 |
| The sticker on the back of his vehicle said "Plig Kid". i.e. He is the son of a polygamist. It's a very different culture. |
 |
| The group in front is a bunch of polygamists. Apparently you can tell as all the women dress in pastel. |
 |
| We went to in n out burger!!! It was okay. Don't believe the hype. |
 |
| Came back to the middle of telecommunicators week. Go us!! |
 |
| And "celebrated" Attie's 8th birthday on the 20th. I found out he really really really does not like fire. He got extra cheese for his birthday. |
We sometimes underestimate the influence of little things.
~ Charles W. Chestnut
No comments:
Post a Comment