Somehow over a week has gone by without me even getting into blogging world. How did that happen?
I have a feeling because I haven't cooked in three weeks (not in the mood - too hot, no motivation, no new ideas), and have been busy at the normal things in life, a week just flew by.
But things are good, great and wonderful. Four more working days til I'm on vacation. 10 more days until my TX/PA trip.
The trouble will be maintaining what little motivation I have for the rest of the work week.
Her heart sank into her shoes
as she realized at last how much she wanted him.
No matter what his past was,
No matter what he had done.
Which was not to say that she
would ever let him know,
but only that he moved her chemically
more than anyone she had ever met,
that all other men seemed pale beside him.
~ F Scott Fitzgerald
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment