Someone called me a free spirit today. Am I really a free spirit?
Two vendors at the farmers market last night said they saw me at other places around town this week. One of the vendors is going to start saving me spinach because I get there too late every week and it's always sold out. Awesome.
Do you ever have something completely wonderful happen that you just want to hold on to the feeling that came from that moment and then bring it back as needed? I had one of those today. I'm still smiling about it.
Happy birthday greetings to my sister and brother in law!
![]() |
| For Michelle. My early morning masterpiece. I was obviously at work. |
The world would be better off if people tried to become better.
And people would become better if they stopped trying to become better off.
~ Peter Maurin



Smiles. Lots of smiles.
ReplyDelete