Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another week, another...

...everything....

I looked at all my camera phone pictures I took recently and they're all blurry except for ones I can't post (pictures of friend's babies). 

Renewed a 6 month lease on my apartment today.  Ugh.  I hate apartment living.  Unfortunately after weighing pros/cons etc, staying here for at least another 6 months made the most sense.

It was a beautiful day today...almost 70 degrees...which is rare for May in the Pacific Northwest.  Atticus and I spent 2 hours at the dog park before we visited a friend's new house who lives nearby.  We got back too late for me to make any super good dog biscuits, so I hopped on the internet instead and hope that he'll forgive me.

I got to audit an interview at my work today....that was interesting.  Its weird being on the other side of the table.  A lot less nerve-racking.

Here's a picture from last week.  My friend Katie (one of the 3) wanted to make some head bands so she came over to use my sewing machine.  Thats how cool I am.  :)  Her dog is sitting under the table.

Random picture from my lunch 2 weeks ago - a perfect heart in the middle of my chip.  Jalapeno, in case you were wondering.
Thats about it.  Life is both busy and boring and the same and ever-changing all at the same time.

Right now I am enjoying these last few minutes of silence before I go get ready to Zumba and go to work. 

Accustomed to the veneer of noise, to the shibboleths of promotion, public relations, and market research, society is suspicious of those who value silence. ~ John Lahr

No comments:

Post a Comment