Sunday, May 8, 2011

My ink...my art...my mother....

My art.  I love thread sketching.

A tiny little camera purse!

Padded, to protect my mom's point & shoot....

What would it be without an antique button?

I did something different w/ the card.  The white/brown heart is actually leather cording I got at Tuesday Morning that is absolutely good for nothing except looking cool.  Any amount of pressure on it....it breaks.  So....I used it to make 3-D art. 














































































I love you, Mom!!!!

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~ Tenneva Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom loves the card, the vanilla and the camera purse!!!! She loves seeing how the creativity of that little 2 year-old (who she can still see in her mind's eye) stretched on the floor drawing very tiny circles and knowing she had great hand-eye coordination - is using it today!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete