![]() |
| Vegan Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies. Delicious. |
![]() |
| Oatmeal Garlic Drops - For Atticus. Not bad for humans either. |
![]() |
| A skirt for a 3 year - party tomorrow. My favorite skirt in the world to make. I've made it for several of my nieces already. |
![]() |
| Up close on the skirt...princesses and cupcakes. |
![]() |
| Can't go bad with homemade wrapping paper... |
![]() |
| Ahh yes...I bought a wheelbarrow. |
![]() |
| And am sporting bruises from falling off a bosu ball yesterday. I shouldn't try anything that requires balance. I know that. It just adds to the layers of bruises underneath... |
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~ A.A. Milne








Hmmm...cookies look good...care to pass along the recipe?
ReplyDeleteyes. recipe, please.
ReplyDelete