Monday, April 16, 2012

Trying to step out of the funk

I've been in another funk.  No reason.  Just one of those life things, maybe?

Here's what I've been doing lately to try to remove the funk....

Hanging with my dog.  Sewing project in the background.  Yup, I'm just now starting on January birthday presents.  Sorry everyone.

Volunteered at Walk MS.  It was a fun and humbling experience.


Went out on a veggie limb tonight.  Modified a zucchini fritter recipe to include eggplant, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and carrots.  With some caribbean jerk seasoning and cheese.  Not too bad.  I enjoy having a food processor.

Hung out at my neighbor's tonight and shared the veggie feast.  We played "hit the fan with the nerf gun arrows" after dinner. 

Ahhhhh....at least looking at my pictures made me smile.

Fear makes us feel our humanity. ~ Benjamin Disraeli

No comments:

Post a Comment