I'm forming an acid hole in my stomach. Work stress coming at me from about 12 angles. 10 more work hours, and I have 6 days off. Keep thinking of that....
Today I led a group meeting at work. I learned some details of Tony's murder that made me sick to my stomach. I was glad to be privy to this information, but still. Sick. And then went to Pilates to de-stress afterwards and was asked to be the demonstrator for the class (my instructor is 6 months pregnant and can't do many of the exercises anymore). Which means I'm up front and she says "look at Alicia do *this*". I'm much happier in amongst everyone else in my own little bubble where I think no one can see me. Pilates helped ease the acid hole, but made me highly self-conscious.
Have many things to do but just about no desire to do them. I need to come up with motivation to last me 10 more hours at work. Then tomorrow maybe I can clean and do the wash and pack etc. 36 hours I'll be at the airport.
Just keep thinking of that.
"You felt no reality, no knife of sorrow cut your intestines to bits. Only a weariness, a longing for a shoulder to sleep on, and a pair of arms to curl up in."
~ Sylvia Plath
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment