Monday, May 14, 2012

Quiet

Its kind of nice to reflect in the quiet of the evening, with my front and back doors wide open (its been hot here!), watching Atticus chase a bee through the house, and finishing up my organic apple cider.  No, its not that good, otherwise I'd give you a recommendation.  This is what I get for trusting the UK. 

Yes mom, sad news was delivered today.

I was able to catch up with my neighbor tonight.  It was just a nice lovely evening.

I decided to catch her in time-out and then romanticize it with my new special effects camera.

Tomorrow I'm teaching a room full of park rangers how to use the radio.  Oi!

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.
~Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment