Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Accomplishments Part 2

I didn't really intend for this to be a multi-part post, but I'm going to do it anyway.  It was nice to hear from those of you who commented or emailed so I know how you all are too.  And my mom sent me her list of accomplishments for the day!  Awesome!!

My day was better than I could have thought possible.  Although its hard to tell where ALL my time went (I got distracted putting stuff away multiple times....where does all this stuff come from and where does all of it go???), I did get my one accomplishment and more completed today:

Put away my Christmas stuff (although to be honest it was just about 5 things).

Cleaned up clutter.

Started on my niece's birthday present.

Hung up a Christmas present from my niece, and found a frame for a family photo and hung that up as well.

Made an appointment for Atticus tomorrow.

Made an appointment for my car's windshield on Saturday.

Made an appointment to get my hair chopped (!!!) on Friday.

Had short text conversations with 2 friends I haven't talked to in awhile.  (Accomplishment...ehhh...but I'm putting it on the list!)

Spent 2 hours at the gym.

Had such a good day I hung out and had a beer with my friend after the gym.  Heck, I got a lot done today, including calorie loss, I'm pretty sure I deserved it.

Creepy.  
It always seems impossible until it's done.
~ Nelson Mandella

No comments:

Post a Comment