Thursday, January 24, 2013

Food. Again.

So, I've been cooking...

Sweet potato butter.   

Black bean balls.  (i.e. vegan meatballs).  Next time (and yes, there WILL be a next time), I'll puree the beans first, cause these fell apart easily.  It sounds gross but they were actually really delicious.  Today I had some with spaghetti.  Yum!

My first attempt at making dog food.  WAYYY too time consuming for the outcome - 18 cups of food.  Too bad Atticus eats 2-3 cups a day.  For now I'll do halfsies with his regular food.  He does love it though, today he picked out all his handmade food and left all his regular food in his bowl.

Applesauce and walnut dog biscuits.  

The most colorful fried rice ever.  Based off this recipe for edamame fried rice.  I used purple sticky rice (that I got at a farmer's market in PA), and along with green edamame, orange carrots, and yellow eggs, it was very very pretty.

"raw cookie dough bites"....  Made from almonds, walnuts, oats, etc.  Keep frozen.  Stay delicious.

Normal is an illusion.  What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.  
~ Morticia Addams

No comments:

Post a Comment