Pumpkin Pie Roasted Almonds. This recipe had an added side affect of making my entire house smell like fall.
Spicy Miso Dipped Tempeh. I really hate tofu, but I really love tempeh. I buy the multi-grain version at Trader Joe's. It's my way of saving a chicken. Also, I really don't like to handle raw meat.
![]() |
| Raw Peanut Butter Pie. Everyone at work who tried it went from skeptical to appreciative. So apparently it tastes much better than it looks. |
Both Beet Hummus & Black Bean Hummus. I'm pretty sure I just don't like beets. Even in hummus. But it makes a good sandwich filler.
Coconut Tempeh with Mango Honey Dipping Sauce. Yeah, the recipe calls for chicken but I've already discussed my thoughts on chicken. Still tastes awesome with tempeh.
And my crowning glory....Stuffed soft pretzels.
I made one batch stuffed with spinach, artichoke, bacon, and cheese, and the second batch stuffed with bacon and cheese. These were gobbled up by even my most skeptical coworkers, and I brought none home. A lot of work, but overall not so bad.
With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
~ William Shakespeare



No comments:
Post a Comment