I slept quite poorly this morning after work (probably due to the caffeine intake required to do a 12 hour shift), woke up after 4 hours of sleep, finished my book in the 90 degree heat of the afternoon (yay for random sunny days in September!), and headed to the gym for 2 hours. Now I'm back and waiting for my tofu/edamame nuggets to finish baking (it's my latest Trader Joes obsession. They're surprisingly good after I put some sweet and sour chili sauce on them.) It's an amazingly exciting life I lead some days....
![]() |
| Evergreens, sunny skies, and a silly ole dog... |
Yesterday was my Monday, much better than I thought it would be. I'm almost looking forward a little to the rest of the week.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
~ Edgar Allan Poe


No comments:
Post a Comment