The Joker
Two-Face
Maleficient
Or whatever. Its just tough being the bad guy.
Both at work AND at home.
I think Atticus just wanted to test the boundaries this morning...
He looks headless because he is...his head was stuck in the bushes. Apparently there was a critter in the ground cover, and Atticus just HAD to ferret him out. Note the poor quality of the photo = 6:15am.
Its almost as if I dont let my poor dog have any water. Here he is drinking out of a puddle in the middle of the parking lot. And when I say puddle, I mean what can only be run-off from the sprinkler system that goes off at midnight. And he wonders why he gets tummy aches. Again, poor picture quality I blame on 6:15am.
Oi. Eye Twitch. Stress Headache. I'm thankful its Friday.
"If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say, in a pleasant and hopeful voice, 'Well, this isn't too bad. I don't have my left arm anymore, but at least nobody will ever ask me whether I am right-handed or left-handed,' but most of us would say something more along the lines of 'Aaaaah! My arm! My arm!' " ~Lemony Snicket



No comments:
Post a Comment