Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stress headache

I actually have one, but this blog post won't be about that.  Its just I can never think of a title.

Here's some randomness from the past several days....

This spider made a web on my porch that I ran into every morning the past two weeks when I took Atticus outside.  You would think I'd learn.  These spiders will be everywhere INSIDE shortly.  *shudders*






















Atticus was pouting one day.  He didn't want to come inside so I could leave.  He was enjoying the sun.

I started my brother Jonathan's birthday present.  I know, I know....my last two birthday presents will be like a month late, and Jonathan's will be early.  Life's unfair.  But anyways, Atticus kept invading my space, wanting pets etc.  So, everytime he made me put down what I was doing, I picked up the camera and took our picture.  He grew tired of it after round 3.

If looks could kill...

One day of work, then off to Long Beach!

"Because I know twenty minutes of a toothy grin is worth a buck fifty in clear tape." ~ indietutes blog

No comments:

Post a Comment