I did make Atticus a new kind of biscuit though - like the pumpkin biscuits I made several days ago, only these I substituted pureed sweet potato instead of pumpkin.
I think they're pretty good. I thought the pumpkin ones were good too though, and Atticus didn't really like those.
Sweet potato biscuits are still on the judgement table though. We'll know in about two days if Attie is as excited about them as he is today.
"Never be afraid to sit awhile and think". ~ Lorraine Hansberry

I like that wording...10 steps below unmotivated. I feel that on most days!
ReplyDeleteI am adapting an idea I read and am making a "jobs" jar (can call it anything) in which I'm putting all the jobs I can think of that don't get done unless there's a crisis. Then each day (or sometimes more than one a day and sometimes none), pull one out and do that - you'll never know which one you'll be doing that day, the job will get done, and you can vary it as much as you want. Now I'll see if applying the "exciting" idea works as well. Oh, and you can keep putting jobs in the jar as you think of them. Might be a motivator for kids too.
ReplyDelete