Happy Birthday!
Her very own apron...with Candyland fabric. I couldn't help it.....
Up close details....
Atticus helping to showcase the other side (yes, its reversible!)...
She also gets a matching placemat....this side has a Shel Silverstein poem on it...stamped on with fabric paint and rubber alphabet stencils. You can tell towards the end the letters were getting gunked up. I should have washed them out halfway through....
The other side. Its hard to see, but there's a thread sketch of a fork/knife/spoon/plate on there.
The fork up close...
The knife & spoon...
Its all boxed up...waiting for my lazy bum to go to the post office!!
I was going to have PF Changs for dinner.
Maybe not.
p.s. Thanks for the smile, Michelle. :)
"I will not play at tug o' war
I'd rather play at hug o' war
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug
Where everyone kisses
And everyone grins
And everyone cuddles
And everyone wins."
~ Hug O' War by Shel Silverstein

oh, wow... tears welling up now...
ReplyDeleteToooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, I agree on the dinner thing, although PF changs is good in any form.