Saturday, October 2, 2010

A weekend with a friend

My friend Katie came from Pennsylvania to visit me this past weekend.  You seriously can't know how cool I feel this summer, with friends actually paying to see ME.  Its astounding and humbling, really.

We went to Pike Place.  Now that I know how to get there, I'll go anytime I can. 
















That's Katie on the left, ordering a bracelet for her daughter.

Our view at lunchtime.

The mean streets of Seattle.

A bakery in Poulsbo


The only picture in which she's not turning from the camera.  Don't hate me, Katie!

Back to reality and work now.  I'm going to have a super-long work week.  And I'm fighting a stomach-bug.  Oi.

But I just received another Fabric.com purchase, plus, my mom sent me all the fabric I aquired in July in Pennsylvania.  I need to pull out the sewing machine and get busy on my niece's birthday present projects.  And Christmas isn't too far off.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike this new blogger?  Another oi.

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment: