Well, Andre'....here it is!!!!
It doesn't look like much, I know. And although it looks a little wonky and unstraight, it actually is pretty darn symmetrical.
In my coffee pot....
I brewed water as a trial run...just because I didn't want a coffee fiasco on my hands.
During the coffee trial...
And done!!!!!
MMM....coffeee....
For all of you who were wondering - it works awesomely! No difference in the taste to the coffee either. Next time I make one it will fit more to my actual pot. I modeled this one based on the filters I was using, and I don't think I ever realized that the filters are more of a SUGGESTION of what the inside of your coffee pot is shaped like than anything else. If that makes sense. To get rid of the grounds, I'll just wash them into my garbage disposal. (Sorry, brother, I don't have a compost bin. If coffee is even compostable).
Oh, and a sneak peak of my niece Emily's birthday present... (yes, I AM one of those people)....
Attie and I are currently munching on cream cheese garlic biscuits that I made last night (I added more garlic than called for, which made them pretty darn delicious). Then its off to create something else before I start my 50 hour work-week.
"I woke today, suddenly nothing happened. But in my dream, I slew the dragon." ~ Colin Hay

Wow! Yours is so much more complex, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThere's definitely a market for "natural" or "organic" pet treats too - you know about the one at Eastern Market and while in NC at a local market, a lady had a stand!!!!!!
ReplyDelete