Today, after Zumba, I'm walking in the parking lot with my friend Michelle and looking at the new schedules the Y just posted. Next thing I know, i'm skidding across the pavement. Apparently I missed a set of steps. Luckily it was only two steps, because otherwise I probably would have caused myself some serious injury. I'm looking at my ankle now and wondering if its bruised, sprained, or just humiliated.
Michelle was no help. As I sat there red faced and blushing and giggling, Michelle was literally doubled over in laughter. It took her several tries to pull me up because she was laughing so hard.
Oi.
My only saving grace was that this happened outside, and I had 2 rows of parked cars in between me and the building, so hopefully no one really saw me.
Hopefully.
| I don't have any relevant pictures, so here's a picture of the cupcake I ate the other day. Very Vanilla. |
Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ~ Jack London

No comments:
Post a Comment