Monday, June 27, 2011

Sometimes I'm a horrible person

As I went into the YMCA the other day I saw something that made me laugh.  I didn't say anything because I wanted to get my workout in before I drug out my phone to take a picture.

After my workout, sweaty stinky me goes up to the main counter...phone out (set to camera).

Guy behind the counter:  "Um...can I help you?"

Me, focusing my camera on my prey:  "Nope".

*click*

Guy behind the counter is looking a little irritated.

Me:  "Oh, your sign is misspelled".

Guy behind the counter turns the sign around and confers with the 3 ladies behind the counter.

I guess they finally figured it out because when I went to the Y yesterday, the sign was fixed.






















The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. ~ Jean Rhys

1 comment:

  1. Do you think there's a "paying" job out there somewhere to catch misspelled words in public - because you would become rich if there is.

    ReplyDelete