Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday Love

I had the most excellent birthday.  Its nice to realize how much people do think about you, even if its only truly expressed one day a year.  Between phone calls and facebook messages and text messages and facebook posts and emails and birthday cards, I came to two conclusions....

Birthdays are fabulous!

and

I am loved! 

I started my evening off with Frozen Yogurt and then dinner at Red Robin.

Yes, we ate dessert first. 

Then it was off to work. 

But, I was wearing my new birthday bracelet!...Ordered off of Etsy by my awesome friend Katie...

View from up top...its made with Scrabble tiles!!!

Side view...

Katie had the bracelet personalized to include.... Atticus...

"A" for Alicia!!!....

Pickles!!!!

Katie and myself....  one of our infamous unflattering photobooth photos....

What a wonderful birthday!

Be happy. It's one way of being wise. ~ Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment