Saturday, August 27, 2011

The fair

Today is one of my last Saturdays off for the forseeable future.  I had made plans awhile ago to go to the local fair with a friend, but was going to cancel this morning after I finished a 12 hour shift and got no sleep.  I ended up not cancelling, and was very glad I did!  I'm currently exhausted from lack of sleep and walking around for over 4 hours, but I had a lot of fun!

A picture tour of my time at the fair...

All the buildings are labeled with what's inside.  This wasn't QUITE as advertised...

4-H sponsored all the animals etc.  There were informational posters everywhere...they made me laugh...

Another informational cat poster

Made with actual dog hair!!!!!

Thats also what this building was labeled with.  Not quite right....

hello future beef!

Huge sheep.  I found these guys fascinating.

This goat kept eyeing me.  His horn was crooked and I'm pretty sure he was cross eyed.

I've decided llamas are scary

We went to a lot of shows/demonstrations.  This was the sheriff's office canine demonstration.  Pretty cool.

The beard and mustache contest.

I finally got to try fried fair food!!!!  This was fried snickers.  It was ridiculous.

After a long day I made her stand in jail. :)
Fun day!!!

Zumba triathalon tomorrow!

Most of us don't need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. 
~ Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment