Saturday, August 20, 2011

Locomotive

I had an extremely frustrating night at work, and then when I went to sleep I steamed about almost everything.  I apparently steamed in my sleep too because I had horrible dreams and I woke up even more mad and frustrated than when I went to sleep. 

I'm trying to de-anger right now but its not working:  I just woke up 30 minutes ago, and I only have 1 hour before I have to start getting ready for work.  Lovely overtime doesn't give me enough time to decompress. 

So, right now I guess I need to come up with a really positive spin on how I feel about a really unpositive situation.  Otherwise I'll end up spewing word vomit at the really wrong time and in a really wrong way. 

And Karma???  Please please please hurry up.  I need you to humble someone for me.

My african violet flower doesn't even make me feel better. 
The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right. ~ William Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment