Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful 4

I think every year finding things I'm thankful for is a challenge in November.  Not that I'm an ungrateful person, but I just think November is the time that life dumps its unfairness down.  Plus, 40 degree weather and constant rain doesn't do much for the soul either.

I had perfect intentions of writing one blog post a day during this month.  I did it for my happy post month (minus 2 days because I was too busy), why not thankful?

Oi!

Maybe I'll just cover the last 5 days with one post.

Today, I'm thankful for:

weekends

coffee

east coast plane tickets

catching up with a friend

the amazing ability the human body has of harboring a cold but allowing me to continue on with my gym schedule

oh, and...

Fried pickles!!!

One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart.
~ Linda Poindexter

No comments:

Post a Comment