The first day of my weekend I slept and slept til I couldn't sleep any more, hit the gym (only 45 minutes because I got there too late and they were closing!), then went home and cuddled with Atticus and some hummus and pretzels. I think I fell back asleep only 8 hours after waking up.
The second day of my weekend, I did this...
![]() |
| Trapezing! |
![]() |
| After the initial scariness of the first swing was over, I considered this the worst part each time - getting off the giant ladder onto the tiny platform. |
![]() |
| Two of the three handlers. Hard to make them out. Stinking blurry photos. |
So yes, super fun! I couldn't believe how cool it really was. My ribs are bruised today from the safety belt that you had to wear (no, I'm not complaining I had to wear it), and my back is sore, but otherwise I'm good.
Bought a vacuum this morning as well, all from the comforts of my living room chair.
One day left in my weekend, before another grueling week of graveyard.
Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.
~ Ray Bradbury





No comments:
Post a Comment