Monday, February 4, 2013

Its a veggie kind of day

After eating about 4 types of meat last night, along with multiple other delicious but fattening snacks, I felt today would be better if it was vegetable oriented.

Roasted red cabbage.  (Yes, there was bacon in there, but just for seasoning)

Cauliflower bread sticks (with some edamame bean dip in the back).

Spinach chips.  I actually made these a couple days ago, but if I had time today I'd make them again.  I tend to eat them too fast though.  I used the idea of this recipe, but just used oil, salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast.

Quinoa & White Bean fritters.  My most favorite thing today.  Dipped in some honey mustard dressing.  mmmm....

Hoping to make some butternut squash "steaks" and breakfast cookies before heading to the gym.  Or I might just take a nap.  Last day of my 4 day weekend, and I'm enjoying every second.

I don't hate people, I just feel better when they aren't around.
~ Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment