Friday, February 8, 2013

Lost

I've been a bit overwhelmed this week with work, as I have been given a big project to do along with 12 hour days, and now a 14 hour day that includes both dayshift and graveyard, and I'm feeling a bit lost among it all.

I'm also feeling ugh due to the overwhelming amount of times I've eaten out this week, my lack of gym time, and topsy-turvy schedule and loss of routine.  I actually went to the gym last night, hoping to get an hour of eliptical time, and ended up having to quit after 30 minutes because I was so lightheaded.  Eating solved that, but still....that has never happened to me before.

My 'accomplishment a day' has been put on a slight hold, mainly because the days still only have 24 hours and I need a few more.  What I've gotten accomplished has occurred in my 30 minutes of coffee-time each morning, and only what I can get done from a computer (hello online shopping!)

On my to-do list for tonight before I head off for my first graveyard shift:  make two superhero tshirts for a 3 year old boy (at least I bought the shirts, I just have to do the painting!).  Also, email info to someone that I've just been putting off.  I also want to submit an inspirational meme to Strong Lola for a contest she's having, but that might not happen.  Oh, and cook something healthy for dinner.  Or at least scavenge in the kitchen for something healthy to take for dinner.

And, GO!!!!


An unrelated picture of Atticus showing off my new refrigerator art.
Trust your instincts.  Intuition doesn't lie.
~ Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment