![]() |
| Homemade honey beer bread (yeah, I used hard cider) and some cinnamon honey butter. |
I was asked tonight how I got my rhubarb butter to taste like a fruit roll-up. That would be sugar, my friend.
Do you ever wonder how two people asking the same question of the same person get 2 separate answers? I experienced that tonight. So either our questions were different, or we interpreted the same answer a different way. One of those great mysteries that I will never solve. Too bad this one ended in heartache.
It's my weekend. I have nothing planned, and hope the weather cooperates with those plans. Another week in which I'm done with people in all ways and means. Hope to shut off the world for awhile and regroup.
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
~ A. Camus


No comments:
Post a Comment