Sunday, July 14, 2013

This is what happens when I decide to socialize...

Poulsbo farmers market with my friend Tracy.  We shared a vegan pizza for breakfast and I stocked up on more fruit, cheese, and bread.  

More wisdom from my fruit connection:  "Remember, you are what you eat, so wouldn't you rather be a blueberry than a head of cabbage?"
 Beerfest with a bunch of girls.

I tried both raspberry & coffee infused beers.  Ehh.  Think I'll stick with cider.

El Salvadorian for lunch.  YUM.
 Apparently these two  beer bottles go around to all the beerfests to post for pictures.  They don't do it for money.  They do it for beer.


Came home, mowed the lawn, talked on the phone for an hour, then texted another friend til about 1 in the morning.

Now it's Sunday, and I have two twelve hour shifts to start my week.  I call this the new normal.

It simply isn't an adventure worth telling if there aren't any dragons.
J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment