Friday, January 28, 2011

Roundup

Weekend roundup:

Apple Cinnamon Oat firehydrants

Cheesy dog houses and dogs

Sweet potato & cheese Latkes (Atticus can NEVER EVER say I don't spoil him)

























Bought my tickets for my April Vegas vacation....

Discovered the following in my kitchen...

Angel Wing roots!  The cross-country experiment worked!






















Bought the 3-parts I need for my sister-in-law's birthday present.  Still waiting for part 1 to arrive.

Bought my first pair of actual work-out-type sneakers (that don't say Converse or Airwalk on them) since...college?  I plan to start doing Zumba on Monday.  Yes, I'm joining that really annoying craze. 


Cut out and sewed countless Steelers penants.  Almost done!




My first hat-making experiment.  It actually fits me (kind of), but it needs more of something.  I'm still trying to figure it out.  Meanwhile, Atticus stoicly remains my model.





























Now its off to work for my 12 hour Monday!






















There aren't enough days in the weekend. ~ Rod Schmidt

1 comment: