So, I hate the mall. I hate driving there, I hate parking, I hate the crowds, I hate the teens that invariably are swarming outside of EVERY store I want to enter. I planned to go today though, because I really really need a 2011 calendar. I can't get started on birthday presents without one. Don't ask, thats just how it is.
So anyways, I got up today, showered, dressed, put on my shoes, sweatshirt, got a stomach cramp, then promptly threw up.
Random. And TMI, I know. However, I took it as a sign that I wasn't to go to the mall today.
So instead I curled up with Atticus and resumed my watching of my Dead Like Me marathon, all 29 episodes of which I found on Hulu.
And to answer your next question - I'm fine. I didn't feel sick 5 minutes before I threw up, and haven't felt sick since.
Since I haven't really done anything else of note, here's a picture of pizza I made yesterday. Not bad for my first attempt. I even made the dough. And to answer your next question - there's BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce on it, thats why the edges are super dark. Well, BBQ sauce and burnt cheese.
You were born an original. Don't die a copy. ~ John Mason
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment