Instead, I self-medicate using methods that I've proven to work for me.
*Lil' Wayne radio on the way home from work. (Don't judge - I think its the obnoxious lyrics.)
*Breakfast wine. (Don't judge. Its blackberry. I blame my mother. Haha...kidding mom. But seriously...its like juice that contains sleeping medicine.)
*The internet. Email. Facebook. Blogging (heaven help me).
*My bathtub music playlist. Well, certain songs. Band of Horses. Guided by Voices. The Fray (don't judge....I blame Scrubs for making me like the Fray).
*800 thread-count sheets. (Feel free to judge as much as you desire)
*The fact that I can enjoy the last four simultaneously.
![]() |
| How I really feel |
![]() |
| My goal... |
The man who doesn't relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on. ~ Elbert Hubbard



No comments:
Post a Comment