Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10th

My blog titles can be so original, I know.

I actually had a productive day so far...even though I woke up already calculating what would be considered a decent amount of time to be awake before I could take a nap again. 

Finished and filed my taxes.  Getting money back!  Woohoo!!!

Organized / shredded / filed / etc 2 years worth of bills and paperwork.  I'm a horrible person, I know.  What makes me more horrible is I have a huge rubbermaid tub worth of papers spanning from like 2000 to 2008 that I haven't touched since I dumped all the papers in there before I moved and I'm a little scared to go near it now.  Even though I should, right???  Don't answer that.  I have a feeling I won't like your answer. 

Took pictures of birthday presents!  The birthday presents have been finished for a bit, I just wanted to take pictures before I went to the post office.  I figured I'm already a month late for birthdays, whats another couple of days?  I think I'm going to make Eliana something else tonight - its a toss-up between a skirt and more barbie clothing.  Maybe I'll do both.  I want to use up the lavender thread I have on my bobbin.

An Eagles Fleece hat!  (as worn by my iron)  Its really really plain, but I didn't want to add pom-poms or anything else because I really have no idea what boys consider "cool".  I'm so out of touch.  I really hope it fits.

I think the final total on this was 43 pennants.  I missed the superbowl, I know.  But still - pretty cool.  I think its 4 yards long in total.   



A pillow with Eagles fleece with a Steelers "A".  This was a personal request.  I wouldn't have paired them up like that normally.
A fun pillowcase. 



















Oh, and I participated in a pay-it-forward thing on facebook last year.  I showed you Jolene's bag several months ago.  This is a bag I made for a co-worker, Donna.  Donna requested a bag specifically for her dog, Lilo (like Lilo from Lilo & Stitch).  She wanted a bag she could hang up and store a leash and other things in for her dog so she didn't have to find a bag at the last moment. 

It has a big front pocket....I think thats pretty cool.  I do need to redo the handles though.



















Personalized!  A lot easier to do fancy thread sketching now that I got a disappearing ink pen. 


A ziploc replacement - for dog treats.  Fully washable.  And fun!





































In other news I went to Zumba twice again this week - my muscles don't hurt as badly this week.  Hopefully I can keep it up!!

Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff. ~ Robert Eliot

2 comments: