Friday, February 18, 2011

Just another Friday at 5:30 pm


















Its amazing how time flies when you don't have a to-do list (FINISHED!  Well, except for "make dog biscuits" - thats coming up next.  Oh, and "wash the kitchen floor"...because really...whats the point of doing that BEFORE the biscuit making), its overcast and kinda rainy and cold outside, you just made a pot of coffee, and you haven't checked out the blog world for a week.  I'm still trying to figure out if this is the picture of contentment or laziness.  Or maybe just putting off the biscuit making because I know its going to involve chicken livers. 

Either way, happy Friday to you, and (not-so) happy Monday to me. 

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have. 
~ Don Herold

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we woke you up :( He was so excited and wanted to call. And also wanted to wear his hat to bed! I'll take photos when the pennants are up. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats all right - I was getting up soon anyway. Thats cool - I'm glad he liked the stuff. Did the hat fit? I realized after I made it that I couldn't remember if I made it to his head size or Eliana's waist size, both numbers I had on the same reminder note. Can't wait to see the photos!

    p.s. 2 days to get from WA to PA. Kind of amazing for the USPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Eliana's tiny waist and Andrew's normal head are the same? The hat fits great. And he was using his pillow this morning while watching tv. He keeps rubbing his cheeks on it!

    ReplyDelete