You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but this guy isn't always so innocent.
Yesterday he stole a barbie dress off my dresser and chewed large unrepairable holes in it. This is what he does when he's mad at me (chews my things - like hats and socks), but until now he's never taken anything off my DRESSER...and never a present I've made for someone. I was so mad I had to quarantine him in the bathroom because I couldn't think of anything else to do that wouldn't have put me in jail. For those of you wondering it was the black and red barbie dress I had just made for my niece. *BIG SIGH*
There is no great genius without some touch of madness. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh, no... sorry.
ReplyDeleteYes, but just look at those innocent eyes!
ReplyDelete