I was cleaning all the pictures and videos off my phone and figured I'd share the random pictures from the past year:
 |
| Occasionally this is what we do on graveyards. Don't tell anyone. |
 |
| The first ever Starbucks. At Pike Place Market in Seattle. |
 |
| Atticus and his friend Walker on the Clear Creek Trail. |
 |
| One night at work I had to call the IT guys because one of our computers wasn't working. It was a "who's on first" routine for part of it because I didn't know what the guy was talking about. So I took a picture of the back of the CPU and sent it to him so he could tell me in color what I needed to check. Lots of wires back there. |
 |
| I took this for my friend Kurt. I have yet to send it to him. |
 |
| I want to send this to PassiveAggressivenotes.com |
 |
| My work baby....1 year later. |
 |
| Atticus and his friend Springer. |
 |
| I took this just yesterday. He didn't want to get out of the car. I think he figures if he doesn't look at me I'll stop bugging him...??? |
 |
| Atticus. Of course. |
 |
| Grace carving up our Thanksgiving dinner. |
 |
| Shrewsbury Market in PA....the sprinkles section! |
 |
| Fort Worden. |
 |
| Who else? |
May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
~Irish Blessing
No comments:
Post a Comment