Thursday, February 24, 2011

I go to the barn...

I haven't felt much like blogging lately.  Mostly  because I haven't done anything to blog about.  I've been a social butterfly this past week, but haven't made anything or actually done anything to post.  This weekend of mine has pretty lazy....it snowed yesterday...not a lot, but enough that I used that as an excuse to cancel all my plans.  I also had (well, still have) a scratchy throat, so the snow was a good reason to cuddle up with Atticus and not do anything except watch Psych and window-shop online. 

Same thing today.  Throat still scratchy, its still pretending to snow, and I'm really very sleepy.  I've been sitting here for about 2 hours debating if I wanted to make yet another can of soup and then eat some ice cream without obstacles.  I hate soup.  I'm not really a fan of ice cream either.  My throat says otherwise, though. 

Decisions decisions. Maybe I'll play another game of hearts against the computer while I continue to decide.....


This is from last week.  His expression makes me laugh.


















Some good news. 

Outside by your doorstep
In a worn out suit and tie
I'll wait
For you to come down
Where you'll find me
Where we'll shine
~ Band of Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment