I was feeling antisocial today, so I holed up in my room and sewed for most of the day. The only human interaction I had was going to the manager's office to rescue a package...
Made the following bag for my friend Katie, inspired solely by the Moda fabric I just picked up at Pacific Fabrics...
I used this general idea, but changed the size and made french seams on the outside because I was too lazy to make more bias tape.
Here's an up-close shot of the fabrics....the rest of my natural linen from purl and the "funky monkey" fabric...
Finished sewing the strips of my niece's blanket together, and constructed a really simple backing. Hoping to get them sewed together tomorrow so then I can start on the tedious job of making hundreds of cuts in the seams....
Doesn't look like much right now though.
"Theres nothing worse than feeling like a ghost." ~ B.O.B.

No comments:
Post a Comment